Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Wednesday 13 January 2010

NOLAN AND "MENTAL HEALTH.

I tried to listen to today`s Nolan show tonight, there was an interesting part about "Mental Health and the media" but the sound was so low I could not hear it on my computer, I will have to find my headphones and listen to it tomorrow.

I did hear the part where he said people were calling for Iris to be "looked after" or protected. I would rather have Iris than any of these slimeballs below, they will know all about "Mental Health problems" if anything happens to her.

Ec 1:17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.

Solomon tried to investigate "Mental Health" issues and found it was to great for him. He was a lot more intelligent than all today`s "Mental Health" experts put together. Ecc 12:13+14 was his conclusion, you will have to read it for yourself.

No comments: