Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Friday 8 January 2010

ALLEGED "THRIVING SODOMITE SUB-CULTURE WITHIN THE LUNDY PARTY"

The new DUP logo perhaps?


Just when things look totally disastrous for the Lundy party, there is now signs of even something worse!
A rather psuedo-intellectual website is alleging, "there is a thriving gay sub-culture" within the DUP. (you can read it for yourself)


I would translate it as "sodomite sub-culture within the Lundy party," if I were alleging such a thing.


Don`t you think the Lundy party should sue the site immediately! If they do not it will only start a gossip factory about who may be members of the alleged "thriving sodomite sub-culture!"

I cannot remember all the details but did someone not claim on a Talkback programme some years ago there were Pink Presbyterian ministers who were sodomites? The Pink Presbyterians decided not to challenge the allegations for some reason. I think I was on holiday at the time and never heard the details until a while later, perhaps someone could correct me if I am wrong.

1Co 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

No comments: