Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Thursday 14 January 2010

WHICH ONE IS THE DRUNK?

Would you trust any of these men?

What do you think of these men? One of them is a drunk. I saw him in the Waterfront Hall one night, but he was so sly about it. He was not drinking openly at the bar like everyone else, he was hiding behind screens so no one could see him.



Ask Fred Cobain if it is true, he will remember the time, Fred was very upset by the time I was finished with him.



Tom Hartley would remember it too, I was reading the Bible to him the same night, he started to get very aggitated, he was with some woman it must have been his wife. She`ll probably remember it too, after all it is not everyday someone starts reading the Bible to you in the Waterfront Hall.



There was a fellow there who used to write for the Newsletter, I can`t remember his name now but his wife was pleading with me to leave him
alone because he had a recent heart attack.

None of the recent scandal has surprised me at all.

No comments: