Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Thursday 29 October 2009

BODY LANGUAGE EXPERT REQUIRED

The "body language" here says, "I am terrified"



I hear it is quite common to have a "Body language" expert on TV when discussing the performance of a politician. A friend told me this is what happened last week when the BNP guy was on Question Time.

I wonder what a Body expert would think of the "Black Velvet Band`s" body language on this snippet. He seems to be near in tears at the end of the clip it seems to me.

Definitely looks like someone who senses a visit from Mr. Browning may not be too far away.

Body language Biblically analysed.

Prov 6:12 ¶ A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.
13 He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;
14 Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord.
15 Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.


No comments: