Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Tuesday 1 April 2008

"SPEAKING LIES IN HYPOCRISY" A LIVING EXAMPLE

1 TIM 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;


The Terrocrat in chief is out doing the Babylonian Robin Eames when it comes to uttering sanctimonious lies and shedding crocodile tears about victims. One of the Victimisers in Chief is his joint Terrocrat.


The Deputy First Minister and myself in our offices and those supporting us in the Executive of this House will not be stopped.
"May I say to the victims today we are your friends and we are going to help you. We have a determination and we are going to do what we promised we would do."


1 comment:

MR.PAISLEY PRINTS said...

Remember this idle threat of Paisley's . . .

Article of May 6, 2007/Sunday Tribune

'I'll jail McGuinness any day soon', jokes Paisley

In less than 48 hours, they'll be running the North together but old habits die hard for the Rev Ian Paisley.
"Yes, I have respect for Mr McGuinness, my deputy. I am prepared to incarcerate him any day soon!" says the DUP leader before bursting into a fit of laughter.

Mr. Paisley Prints