After watching last night`s Spotlight programme, earlier today, there is only one conclusion which can be reached. There must immediately be established an INDEPENDENT OMBUDSMAN`S OFFICE for investigating the Police Ombudsman for N.Ireland.
Cetain criteria will have to be meet by individuals seeking employment in the Independent Ombudsman`s Office.
1. They can read.
2. They can write.
3. They can ask embarassing questions.
4. The have no respect for the intitutions of the state.
5. They have never been a member of the security forces.
6. They have never been involved in the legal profession.
7. They are not members of any type of secret society.
8. They have never been involved in MSM whoredom.
9. They have never been members of any political party in N.Ireland.
There are plenty of unemployed people who would fit this criteria, it would only take an office of about 30 being paid about £30,000 per year to complete the task. It could probably completed quicker if the employees were also Psychotic and prone to bouts of extreme violence.
17Then both the men, between whom the controversy is, shall stand before the LORD, before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days;
18And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, if the witness be a false witness, and hath testified falsely against his brother;
19Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.