Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Wednesday 8 September 2010

WHERE IS TIGERS BAY BILLY WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

There is a very strong pro law and order PSNI supporting facebook page called Tigers Bay Billy. He is urging everyone to report all suspicious activity to the police. I tried to contact him and tell him to inform the police J118 is involved in supicious activity and should be arrested pronto but I cannot find Tigers Bay Billy. It seems Peter cannot be found either as he has a said nothing about the duplicity, deceit and murderous activities of his JOINT colleague.


One of the defects in N.Ireland security is weaklings at the top of the police. What we need is a highly intelligent German with military experience to take charge of the police. You know what the Germans are like, they have no qualms about “shoot to kill!” As Willie Donaldson put it, "It is better ten innocent men go to jail than one guilty man go free!"

Someone like her could do the job.





Another thing I wanted to ask Tigers Bay Billy about was if it would be illegal for me to acquire an Irish passport using the name Samuel Menabney, my mother`s name was Menabney, so it may be ok to do this. I could then sell the Irish passport to the Israeli government, they collect little things like that I am informed. We all have to find novel ways to make ends meet in these days of recession, I wonder if Tigers Bay Billy could tell me if this is illegal or not?


Heard this was supposed to be good if you are looking for a book to read, I have not read it myself, never heard of it until today.



Proverbs 28:1
The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

No comments: