Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Saturday 18 September 2010

GUESS WHAT GOD HAS TOLD IRIS TO DO?

Apparently God has been speaking to her !!!!!!!!


The zany utterances ringing out from high level KOBA stooges seem to indicate all is not well in Lundyland. (Kincora Old Boys Association)

Peter is going out of his way to emphasise he is not going to stand down as leader. Strange that he should bring the topic into the public domain, I do not think anyone was publicly speculating on the matter?

Nigel is publicly admitting the game is up regarding getting "Unionists" to vote for donkeys draped in a Union Jack.

If Google were to publish the number of queries they get using the search terms "Willie McCrea rent boys," it would all add up to a heady mix.
Could it have anything to do with this?

It would be interesting to hear what Iris has to say about the following verses in her proposed "book."
Revelation 3:18-20
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

No comments: