According to a UK Channel4 news report , Google Autocomplete may be unwittingly revealing the names of individuals who have super injunctions, so it is.
Just try typing your own name in and see what happens, if you dare?
I would take all this with a pinch of salt, wouldn`t you?
So far my Google searches have indicated Jeffrey Donaldson, Willie McCrea and Stephen Nolan ALL have super injunctons. I do not believe a word of it, so I don`t!
Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days
-
A most unusual career end for a so-called "Bible-believing" Protestant, relegation to the "House of Horrors" at Westmins...
-
Just read this ingenius poem on the http://paisleyties.blogspot.com/ website. It probably reveals everything that needs to be known about C...
-
When,where and how did it all begin? When,where and how will it all end? I wonder if Tamar Yonah`s very interesting article, "IF I WER...
-
http://www.bcmchess.co.uk/monarch2007/index.html I will be giving time to prepare to play in a chess tournament in the lovely Isle Of Man....
-
Mr Cmore Sweeny, picture by courtesy of Christmyhero website. Mr Sweeny may like the colour "blue" judging by this picture. 1 Fool...
-
According to various news sources Brady has been "elevated" to the status of apprentice Antichrist. Pope Lundy1 has "CONGRATU...
-
This issue is in the news quite often but usually discussed in a very generalised way. Here is an interesting article which looks at th...
-
One of the "brainwaves" hatched up by the Lundy party and IRA/MI5 was to elevate an Alliance party member to be the minister for p...
-
Today is the anniversary of the Kingmills murders. The day is usually marked by a memorial service at the scene. FAIR website usually ca...
-
This "Team" claims he supports them as well! Changing Attitude Ireland has received support from OFMDFM (Office of First Minister ...
Wednesday, 18 May 2011
SUPER INJUNCTION SAGA IS GETTING REALLY SPOOKY NOW. LOL (GOOGLE HAVE NOW RESTORED THE POST WHICH WENT MISSING LAST WEEK)
Labels:
Bible,
cover up,
current events,
Kincora,
Koba,
lies,
media,
political manipulation,
Protestantism,
providence,
Willie McLundy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment