Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Friday 28 November 2008

A GLIMPSE OF THE IRA/MI5 GOVERNMENT ATTITUDE TO PROTESTANTS

Job 30:1
But now they that are younger than I have me in derision, whose fathers I would have disdained to have set with the dogs of my flock.

Ps 119:51

The proud have had me greatly in derision: yet have I not declined from thy law.

Government minister shows glimpse of his true nature.

Connor Murphy must have been atending "Mass" when Denis Faul was giving advice to IRA/MI5 about how to go about their mass murder campaign is a more streamlined fashion. He shows all the arrogance of someone who is heading for a fall! He is like a Sinn Fein version of Tumble Down Dick.

While Murphy and his cronies in government think they are very clever and witty nevertheless the Lord is laughing at them!

Ps 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

No comments: