Popular Posts Of Last Seven Days

Friday 9 January 2009

REWRITING HISTORY? WHO WOULD BOTHER DOING THAT?



The subject of history and Mary Robinson`s attempt to rewite it has been in the news this past week. Over the past few weeks I heard the following history book being favourably mentioned, has anyone read it? I am sure Mary would not appove of it.



Daniel saw history before it took place!
Dan 10:14 Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.



Isaiah reveals history and its outworking is a testimony to the truth of God`s word. It is no surprise that wretches like Mary Robinson will do all in their power to distort it.



Isa 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Isa 48:3 I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.

Isa 48:5 I have even from the beginning declared it to thee; before it came to pass I shewed it thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them.

No comments: